The security and confidentiality of your personal data when visiting our site are critical to us and we take the necessary steps to preserve them by complying with Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act (LPDP) and its implementing regulations.
What kind of personal data do we process?
In order to be able to fulfill your request for a free room/apartment inquiry on our site, you provide us with the following details:
* IP address
We keep and use data for several reasons:
1. e-mail (e-mail address) is necessary to be able to contact you when we can not contact you on the phone and / or send a newsletter for which you have previously subscribed.
2. Your names, your phone number, your address, country, and city are required to be able to process and write your address after phone confirmation for available free room at the dates specified by you in the room inquiry form.
3. IP address, so we can protect site and site visitors from mechanized spamming.
This data is stored in order to allow you to book a room in our hotel.
We use the so-called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for data transfer. This is a protocol that encrypts the connection between a server (website) and a browser (user). Your personal data such as name, address, phone reach our server in an incomprehensible code for unauthorized persons. The information transmitted through such a connection is protected against unauthorized access and interception. The fact that your data is being encrypted can be seen from the lock image in the status line of your browser just before the name of our site.
Duration of data storage
Your personal data is stored only for as long as is necessary for the performance of our services. Longer data storage may be required due to legal or legal regulations.
Your right of information and your right to be forgotten
You have the right to request free written information about personal data that has been retained by “Es Vi Es” AD. Once you receive the report, we will immediately, as far as legally permissible, make any necessary adjustments, distraints or deletions. You may at any time withdraw your consent / consent to the future use of your personal information. You have the right to refuse to collect and process your personal data at any time and to request that it be deleted, corrected or blocked. For this, please send an email to our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Links to other web pages
Platinum.bg contains links to other web pages. We are not responsible for their content. For illegal, incomplete or missing instructions, as well as for damages caused by the presence or non-availability of such information, the provider of the webpage to which you have been forwarded is responsible.
Data protection guidelines apply only to our web page.
Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Analytics web analytics service. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer, and analyzes the use of the site. The cookie-gathered information for your use of the site is generally transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. In the case of activating IP anonymisation for this web page, your IP address is abridged by Google in advance within EU Member States and other countries that have ratified the European Economic Area agreement.
Your full IP address is transmitted only in exceptional cases to a US server where it is abridged. Google uses this information on the order of the owner of this website to analyze your usage to prepare activity reports on the website and to perform other site-specific and website-related services assigned to it by the owner. Your Google Analytics IP address that is forwarded by your browser does not link to other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved using the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this web site.
You can also prevent the data generated by cookies associated with your use of the site (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google, as well as processing this data from Google by downloading and installing the appropriate plug-in for your browser.
Facebook Plugins (Sharing Button)
You can recognize Plug-ins on Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA via the Facebook logo or the Share button. For an overview of Facebook plugins, please click here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When using our online services, the plug-in creates a direct link between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook is thus informed that you are using our online services with your IP address. When you click on the Share button while logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the content of our online services to your Facebook profile. Facebook may then link the use of our online services to your user account. We want to point out that we, as a provider of online services, do not receive any notices about the content of the transmitted data and its use from Facebook. For more information, please see the privacy and security policy
Facebook personal data at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. In case you do not want Facebook to allow us to link the use of our online services to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account. Other functionalities that link your visit to Hotelatagen.com.com with other servers and networks are listed below:
Sharing information on Twitter,
sharing information on Svejo.net,
share information in G +
tracker installed: Web Counter (bgcounter.com)
tracker installed: Tyxo (Tyxo.com)
tracker installed: Yandex.Metrika.
They collect information through cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and analyze the use of the site. You can prevent cookies from being saved using the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this web site. For illegal, incomplete or missing instructions as well as for damages caused by the presence or non-availability of such information, the provider of these services is responsible. Data protection guidelines apply only to our web page.
If you would like to contact us in connection with the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, in our capacity as Administrator of the personal data you provide to us. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information ("personal information" and "personal data" are used as identical terms in this Policy) about people who visit our sites (www.bansko.platinum.bg, www.sunnybeach.platinum .bg, www.europehotelcasino.bg ) and use our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we can disclose it to others and how we protect it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. When sending a reservation, inquiry or information about our services
2. When registering in our program for loyal customers - Elite circle.
3. By visiting our websites or our profiles on the social networks Facebook, Instagram, as well as our profiles on specialized travel platforms such as TripAdvisor and on customer review sites.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED?
We may use your information to:
• We provide the services you have requested, including processing your orders and fulfilling our obligations in the course of our business.
• We provide new information directly related to services and promotional terms.
• Respond to inquiries and provide you with information you have requested, including assistance in resolving questions arising in connection with your inquiries;
• We use re-marketing through trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
• We are looking for your opinions or comments about the services and products we provide.
• We perform statistical analyzes and other analyzes to improve our services;
• We ensure the preservation of your interests in connection with the use of the site or our services;
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
• We will not sell, rent, or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• We may transfer your information to third parties - service providers, subcontractors and other related organizations solely for the purpose of performing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
• However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose the personal information that is necessary to provide the service and we have a contract with the relevant third party that requires them to keep Your information and not use it for its own direct marketing purposes.
• We will not provide your information to third parties for their marketing purposes, unless you have requested this, or it is necessary by law, court order or to prevent fraud or other crime. In which cases we will contact you
• You have a choice whether or not to receive information from us.
• We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, telephone, text message or post, unless you have given us your prior express consent, or the communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General personal data protection regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),